Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just wanted to introduce myself :)

Hey Everybody!! My name is Mary and I am a new knitter for the buddies!! I just wanted to say "hi!" and let you all know who I am and see my face!  I am very excited to start knitting and just went out this morning and got my supplies all ready today!! I will give you all a little background about me, I am currently 25 years old, from VA.  I have my bachelor's degree in Psych and I am hoping to start my Master's in Art Therapy sometime soon :)  I am in recovery from and Eating Disorder, mainly Anorexia, and was diagnosed at age 17.  I want you all to know that there is hope!!  My greatest wish is that through the buddies I can help someone who is suffering, and bring a smile to their face!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We are so glad to have you Mary!